I am an educator who enjoys watching youth work through the education process. The greatest gift that one can give oneself is learning to work through the education process and discover unknown abilities. This quest began in 1984 and has continued across 3 decades.
● 1984-1990 coach for Los Angeles Archdiocese St. Eugene School
● 1990-1995 Coach, Athletic Director and PE teacher Los Angeles Archdiocese Ascension School.
● 1995-2010 Coach, Athletic Director, PE and Health Science Teacher St. Eugene School.
● 2010-2011 Coach, Athletic Director, PE and Health Science Teacher Century Academy for Excellence.
● 2012-2016 PE, Biology, Avid Teacher for Long Beach Unified School Long Beach Poly and L.B. Wilson High Schools.
● 2016-Present Biology /College Prep/Sports Conditioning instructor Los Angeles International Charter High School.
● AA Degree Interdisciplinary studies Los Angeles Southwest College.
● AA Degree Drug Alcohol abuse Counselling Los Angeles Southwest College.
● Bachelor's Degree Kinesiology California State University Dominguez Hills
● Teaching Credential P.E., and Science California State University Dominguez Hills
● Master's Degree Education Administration/Leadership California State University Dominguez Hills
● Founder of Nonprofit youth academic and athletic development program.
● Certified CiIF Sports Official